If you have health issues then it can lead to bone weakness which can cause various problems for your body. So you should always take precaution so that you do not face any of these problems. If you have weak bones then you can face problems in doing simple things like walking. It could risk the fitness of your body and you can have fractures. That is why you should be careful so that you do not get any of these problems.
How does chronic disease affect your bones?
If you have any serious problems for a long time which prevent you from moving from your beds then you may have weak bones. If you do not put any weights on your bones then it will lose its strength to holds your body. That is why doctors may prescribe you simple exercises so that you do not face any of these problems. If you are not able to walk then it can lead to fracture while moving.
What type of medical conditions can affect your bone strength?
Disorders like osteogenesis imperfecta where your bones get weaken can be caused due to medical issues. If you have some serious medical conditions then it could lead to the weakness in your bone. These are some of the medical problems which can lead to medical issues.
- Type-1 Diabetes – In research it is found that people with type-1 diabetes facefractures in arm, legs, bones,and This is due to the bone mineral density in peoplewith diabetes.
- Kidney Disease–If you have kidney failure then you canbe prone to bone fractures. Most of the people with kidney failure can have problems like pain in their bones, osteogenesis imperfecta,and many others.
- Organ transplant–After getting organ transplant your body is most prominent to get bone problems. You should be very careful for 8-12 months after getting an organ
Lack of vitamins and minerals can cause bone weakness
- Vitamin D – It is very common knowledge that vitamin D is very important for the strength of your bones. You can get vitamin D from sunrays which are the best source that could help in strengthening your bones.
- Calcium – It is very important that you take calcium for the strength of your bones. You can get a balanced diet with more calcium intake so that you will have stronger bones.
You should be very careful during any medical issues so that it does not cause any problems. If you want to know how to prevent bone weakness then you can ask your doctors. They can prescribe you medications and a healthy diet to maintain the fitness of your body. You should always take proper care of your body to prevent it from any health issue.