The orthopaedic centre always has recognized the importance of muscles and joints. The orthopaedic services are aimed at the treatment of the musculoskeletal system, this includes bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and joints.
As an orthopaedic center, this is our duty to consider medical problems that can affect bones, joints, ligaments, and tendons.
The bone problem may include bone deformities, bone infections, bone tumors, fractures, spinal deformities.
Arthritis, dislocation, joint pain, ligament tear, joint inflammation is included in joint problems.
Based on specific body parts some orthopaedic related diagnoses may include:
- Ankle and foot: sprains, heel pain, hammer toe, fracture, tendon or ligament injury, bunions, joint pain, arthritis, and tarsal tunnel syndrome.
- Spine: injury to the spine, infection to the spine, fractures, spinal cord injuries, slip disc, and scoliosis.
- Elbow: arthritis, pain, fracture, elbow stiffness, ligament sprain or tears, dislocation, and separation.
- Shoulder: SLAP tear, fractures, rotator cuff tear, frozen shoulder, arthritis, dislocation, and torn labrum.
- Hand and wrist: infection, arthritis, fracture, joint pain, tendon tears, ganglion cyst, ligament injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, and tendinitis.
Services and treatments: X-rays, bone scans, discography, arthrogram (joint X-ray), magnetic resonance imaging scan, and computed tomography scan.
The surgical procedure used in the treatment of orthopaedic includes amputation, Cartlidge surgery to the knee, fracture care, joint fusion, ligament reconstruction, cartilage repair, or resurfacing procedure, spine surgery including discectomy and spinal fusion.
doctors that are a part of orthopaedic team are:
- Pain specialist
- Primary care doctor
Non-doctor professionals that are a part of the orthopaedic team are:
- Social workers
- Physician assistant
- Physical therapist
- Nurse practitioner
- Athletic trainers
- Vocational workers
Orthopaedic center is a group of surgeons with a well-experienced background. The orthopaedic center ensures that the patient receives better care for a wild spectrum of general and specialized orthopaedic services, and sports services such as knee replacement, joint, ligament, foot, ankle surgery.
The cost of orthopaedic surgery varies from $20,000 to $40,000 which might exceed depending on the severity of a patient. Some orthopaedic centers provide health facilities based on financial conditions and will provide you health loans. The well-known orthopaedic centers have the best facility available so that the patient wouldn’t suffer more to collect various x-rays.