Pacific NW Roots is known to be the curator of legit Pacific Northwest genetics. They are popular for cultivating high-end medicine and they have been their ultimate goal since day one. They always strive to bring enlightenment alongside their advocacy to keep the medical marijuana alive! For the past decades, using cannabis for medicinal reasons has been the growing trend and the Pacific NW Roots has been one of the most important players in the Washington state medical cannabis conversations.
Health Effects Of Medical Marijuana
Many people are using marijuana or the cannabis to treat different ailments and this is a known practice for over 3000 years! The Food and Drug Administration has not claimed marijuana to be safe and effective when it comes to the treatment of any medical condition. However, thousands, maybe millions of people swear to cannabis’ efficacy and safety. To give us an idea of what this plant can do, here are the health effects of the medical marijuana:
- Chronic Pain. Numerous reviews have proven that marijuana and other products that contain cannabinoids which is the main ingredient found in marijuana act on the same receptors like in the marijuana are proven to be effective in relieving chronic pain.
- Drug And Alcohol Addiction. A comprehensive review was done and was published last year by the Clinical Psychology Review and it revealed that by using medical marijuana, it can help individuals who are suffering from alcohol or drug dependencies and this can help them fight their addiction.
- Depression, PTSD, and Social Anxiety. Medical marijuana is proven to help treat symptoms of mental illness. Some evidence was found and believed to help relieve depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD symptoms. However, marijuana is not an appropriate treatment for other mental illnesses like bipolar disorder and psychosis. Marijuana can also be used to alleviate symptoms of social anxiety but this is still a hot topic for debate between experts.
- Many cancer patients use medical marijuana to help against nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy. Small studies have found that by smoking marijuana, it may help alleviate these symptoms.
- In 2018, The FDA approved the use of medications that contain cannabidiol or CBD to help treat two of the rare, severe, and specific types of epilepsy; Lennox-Gastaut syndrome and Dravet syndrome.
- Multiple Sclerosis. It is believed that short-term use of cannabinoids orally can help improve the symptoms of spasticity for patients suffering from multiple sclerosis. It gained positive results.
Pacific NW Roots Cannabis
The cannabis that is cultivated at the Pacific NW Roots is a true testament of the healing powers of this amazing plant. The trichomes here shimmer so proudly showing how Mary Jane is powerful. One of the best and the most popular products from Pacific NW Roots is their Fire Alien flower rosin which is guaranteed to be a high-quality run-in with cannabis. Pacific NW Roots are also featuring an extensive cannabis concentrates including another flower rosin called the Tres Star Dawg. Another must-try at Pacific NW Roots is the Kaya’s Koffee. She is a legendary lady when it comes to the medical cannabis scene.